The Daily Mail reported that 'Biden seems confused': CNN questions president's cognitive health and points out he mixed up COVID-19 tests with antiviral pills in his ABC interview
- Joe Biden spoke to ABC News's David Muir on Wednesday for a 20 minute interview about COVID and his administration in general
- Biden repeatedly referred to the at-home COVID tests as 'pills', saying that the administration has ordered 500 million of them
- Earlier on Wednesday, Pfizer was granted federal approval for its antiviral COVID-19 pill for people at risk of severe illness, which likely confused Biden
- After the interview, CNN's Jeff Zeleny said that Biden 'seemed confused' in the interview about the at-home tests and the antiviral pills
- Zeleny also pointed out that Biden repeatedly promised 500 million at-home tests were on their way, but the administration has not provided details
'Repeatedly throughout this interview - President Biden seems confused and was confusing the half a billion tests that they've ordered with a half a billion pills,' said Jeff Zeleny, CNN's chief national affairs correspondent.