Bahrain-based researcher Amjad Taha, Regional Director of the British Middle East Centre for Studies and Research said that Hamas’s “militias” in Gaza are serving the IRGC. He made these remarks in an interview that aired on Diwan Al-Mulla Online (Kuwait) on May 26, 2021.
- Iran is Using Palestine as a Bargaining Chip in Vienna Negotiations
- Hamas ‘Militias’ Peddle in the Blood of Innocent Women and Children of Gaza – Is Using Women and Children as Human Shields Considered a Victory?
- Taha explained that Tehran is using the Palestinian cause as a bargaining chip in the Vienna negotiations, in order to lift the sanctions on it.
- The money and weapons that Hamas receives from Iran go towards destruction and not construction
- Hamas wants funds in order to expand its tunnels and drug trafficking
- Hamas is the Muslim Brotherhood’s military wing and that “peddling in the Palestinian cause”
- is considered a victory when Hamas uses women and children as human shields, and when thousands of Palestinians are wounded and hundreds are killed
- Taha congratulated Haniyeh for his “Mercedes, his Rolex watch, his 300 million dollars, and his Armani suit.” He said: “Congratulations to Hamas for all its rewards for peddling in the blood of innocents.